A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- Undergraduate degree a plus
- Friendly and professional with excellent bedside manner
- Flexible with full-time work schedule including weekends
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience in any service industry a plus
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Flexible & adaptable nature to work in a continuously evolving environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Passion for helping others in an urgent care environment
The job may require at times to lift light to moderate amounts of weight (e.g., boxes of medical/facility supplies) to assist team members.
CITYMD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
City MD cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. City MD does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. City MD will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. City MD will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select CITYMD locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.