A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- If Internal Candidate – must be in good performance and company policy standing
- Graduation from an accredited X-ray Technologist program
- 4-6 months experience as a X-ray Technologist
- Explain, process, and position patient for X-ray; adjusting restriction devices; moving and adjusting equipment to set exposure factors. Determine patient's X-ray needs by reading instructions from physician. Perform basic general X-rays of the chest, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, knee, foot, or ankle under supervision of physician. Use beam-restrictive devices and patient-shielding techniques to minimize radiation exposure to patient and staff. Process exposed radiographs using film processors or computer generated methods.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills
- Flexible with full-time work schedule including weekends
- Strong aptitude for detail, and ability to work independently, required
- Strong organizational, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Must have functional and practical knowledge of various computer systems
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Flexible & adaptable nature to work in a continuously evolving environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication and bedside manner
- Passion for helping others in an urgent care environment
The job may require at times to lift light to moderate amounts of weight (e.g., boxes of medical/facility supplies) to assist team members.
City MD cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. City MD does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. City MD will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. City MD will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select CITYMD locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.
CityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer