- Bachelor's degree required, Masters (MBA, MHA, MPH) preferred
- A minimum of five years of health care leadership experience required in managed care with emphasis on managed care strategic planning, contracting for hospital/ancillary/physician services and contract management; familiarity with value based contracting and new reimbursement payment models
- Strong entrepreneurial orientation with the ability to critically think and act decisively to effectively impact business goals
- Successful track record selling innovative products offerings and services internally to executives and externally to payers
- Work requires analytical ability to collect information from diverse sources and apply professional principles in performing various analyses, and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems
- Experience with data analytics platforms such as Domo is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal capabilities and ability to interface with all levels of an organization and navigate various dynamics
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter who will aggressively advance the team’s business goals
This job may require, from time to time, repetitive tasks with few breaks.
Limited travel (<10%) is required
CityMD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
CityMD cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. CityMD does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. CityMD will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. CityMD will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to the in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. Interviews are conducted at select CityMD locations during regular business hours only. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.