A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- 3-5 years of management experience a must (urgent care, medical practice, hospital, retail, hospitality or restaurant industries)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Health, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business or other applicable degree preferred (will consider relevant management experience in lieu of degree)
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes a proactive approach to business operations
- Exceptional patient/customer service skills
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/ever-changing environment
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office programs)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities a must
- Able to handle group dynamics (help bringing unity to a diverse group)
- Able to troubleshoot when necessary
- Comfortable with constructive confrontation and counseling management
- Bilingual a plus
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certified a plus
This job will require long shifts, weekend, closing, opening shifts (will depend on schedule necessary at facility), and must work on-site.
The job may require, from time to time, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and require light cleaning.
The Site Manager will be responsible for directly managing the X-Ray Technicians, Medical Assistants, Shift Supervisors, Scribes and Assistant Manager(s).
CITYMD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, creed, gender/sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.