The primary duties and responsibilities of an IT Director are:
- Prioritizing in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Ensuring processes meet business requirements and system goals.
- Ensuring new and/or enhanced processes are integrated with standard operating procedures.
- Collaborating and understanding the business requirements, ultimately define our overall Information Technology road-map.
- Determining technology development strategies for the company as a whole and for individual projects; working with top-level management and technology heads to organize these projects.