A candidate’s qualifications will include:
- 3-5 years of management experience a must (urgent care, medical practice, hospital, retail, hospitality or restaurant industries)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Public Health, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Business or other applicable degree preferred (will consider relevant management experience in lieu of degree)
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes a proactive approach to business operations
- Exceptional patient/customer service skills
- Must exhibit passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/ever-changing environment
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office programs)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent leadership qualities a must
- Able to handle group dynamics (help bringing unity to a diverse group)
- Able to troubleshoot when necessary
- Comfortable with constructive confrontation and counseling management
- Bilingual a plus
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certified a plus
This job will require long shifts, weekend, closing, opening shifts (will depend on schedule necessary at facility), and must work on-site.
The job may require, from time to time, lifting heavy objects on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks with few breaks, and require light cleaning.
The Site Manager will be responsible for directly managing the X-Ray Technicians, Medical Assistants, Shift Supervisors, Scribes and Assistant Manager(s).